Thursday, April 21, 2011

some tough realizations

I realized that I m not as liked as I thought in people around me..
I realized that U can not rely on any one doesn't matter how close that person is..
I learned not to expect anything from others..
I learned that people will manipulate you, go behind your back, so better hurry and learn to do that..
I have seen most selfless people becoming selfish..
I realized that every living thing is selfish, only radius of self center differs..
I realized that there are people who will help u no matter what happens
and then there are people who'll sabotage you for no good reason..
I realized that a word of comfort  is all u need to get over any crisis catastrophic or minuscule..
I realized that you can not make every one happy even god can't, and if u r trying to do so then you are making at least one person unhappy,yourself..
I realized in order to survive in this "SOCIETY" you have to become selfish..
              In order to grow up, you have to learn to hide your feelings, to hurt someone, to be arrogant..

I guess its part of "GETTING MATURE"..
thnx for helping me understand that...

10 comments:

  1. i completely agere with you mr jindal... i also think the same sometimes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude...seriously....u dont know the definition of "getting mature".....and if tht's the definition of "getting mature" in ur frame of mind....then thts for sure...u r still a child....come on..grow up annu !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes mr lokesh ... i think u r right... coz u r the only multi-talented man .... u know about everything in this mighty world... and based on your experiences, u come up with a mail or something to share them.... cheers :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the realizations in the same "1" rough day???
    kismat hai yaar.. nahi to usually logon ko long term mein realize hota hai...
    chill kar... ab tak jo hona hai wahi hoga... soch mat...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. i m shocked u dnt learn ds already in last 4 semesters..

    ReplyDelete
  6. mr vishal....life is nt about only rough experience.....its abt love and emotions around you...and if you see only words like selfish,manipulate in that....seriously you need to change ur frame of mind....and its nt abt being multi-telented.....a common man like you can also write a mail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. chill dude.. just joking yaar!! but i was wondering that a common man like you doesn't know the spelling of t'a'lented... I am amazed..vaise seriously speaking, jitna jaldi pata lage utna achha hai.... agar late pata chalta hai to its not your fault... kai baar nahin pata chalta hai.. i agree with tani.. and talking about love, i have experienced much more than you i suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you .. there always comes a rough day when u realize all such things.. but there also comes a nice day..when the same notions change
    they do care..they will always stay there...
    had they not cared...they wont have left a comment here :)
    have faith...things wrong..will soon be things great :)
    and keep writing !

    ReplyDelete